In this segmentation, we measure the body and design score using a quality and variety color approach. If a device uses good materials like aluminum and stainless steel, the score will be higher than a device that adopts plastic as the main body material component.
- If you really need a long-lasting gaming phone with the latest chipset, Bluetooth 5.2, Android 12, and a humungous battery, this isn’t it.
- In short, these triggers are perfect if you like having more buttons on your phone.
- If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 you can install Stock ROM or Custom ROM with download mode.
- I will highly suggest you read the complete article to avoid confusion.
At the front, we get a 20MP module for selfies and video calls. Lastly, connectivity options on the Black Shark 4 and Black Shark 4 Pro include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The top hardware also deserves an excellent operating system. Through the Shark Space 4.0 on JOYUI 12.5, users can quickly get access to network settings, performance adjustment, mute-notification, and other functions in the game. The “diving mode” is designed for hardcore players who can effectively prevent the problem of being interrupted by phone calls or messages in the game. Multi-task running while playing games is also possible, you can do that on Magic Window. It allows chatting, mailing, and watching videos to be multi-threaded synchronously.
An 8-megapixel ultra-wide and 5-megapixel macro and 20-megapixel selfie shooter complete the camera package. Unlike the other gaming phones that we’ve seen released in 2021, the Black Shark 4 doesn’t try to pack an enormous battery. With a 4,500mAh cell and without playing super-intensive games, this phone will easily get you through the day. In our PC Mark Battery testing, it lasted for just over 10 hours, which is honestly just fine.
- In benchmarks, the smartphone obviously performed very well and shows an average framerate of 59.50 FPS in 3DMark’s Wild Life benchmark, which simulates gaming usage for one minute.
- You can either tap on the app or press and hold both the trigger buttons to activate it.
- Keeping temperatures cooled is especially important with gaming phones.
- It is extremely responsive to the point that I accidentally unlock the Black Shark 4 Pro while setting it down.
- But it’s just a couple of companies making powerful yet very similar (and, apparently, sometimes very fragile) phones that aren’t really worth the effort of tracking down — even for the most die-hard of mobile gamers.
- For all of the power and high-end tech that’s bundled in gaming phones, they aren’t great all-around picks for people who want great software, boundary-pushing cameras, and a more appealing device around the edges.
Adding to its powerful chipset is the 6GB, 8GB to 12GB LPDDR5 stock Android firmware (2750 Mhz) RAM along with 128GB to 256GB UFS 3.1 ROM. There is a Li-Polymer 4500mAh long-lasting battery, which provides 2 days of battery standby time. Moreover, there is a 120W fast charging adapter to charge this smartphone very fast.
It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. This is a common problem, and it may be caused because of a new update on the play store. After following the steps will surely fix the sudden shutdown issue on Xiaomi Black Shark 4. But you still encounter this issue, then go to your phone service centre and get it resolved.